Autzen

Autzen

Photo courtesy of David Putzier at Flickr.

reverse image

reverse image

Monday, January 04, 2016

Duck Stuff: Monday Edition

John Canzano and Ken Goe look at the next steps Oregon must take in the aftermath of the Alamo Bowl loss.

■ Matt Lubick dissects what went wrong with Ducks' offense in Alamo Bowl loss.

■ Scott Reed reminds us (even after a painful loss) after all it's just a game.

I woke up today to snow. I hate snow. But my dog ran and played in the stuff and that brought joy to my wife and, consequently, myself. It is just a game. A game played by young men. At the end of the day, it was great joy to watch this season unfold at times, and painful at others. 

My pain, though, is temporary. There is another season to come. A season which will begin with the same hope as all seasons. 

GO DUCKS!

1 comment:

DDubbs76 said...

Band-aids aren't going to work...we need a multi-year starter, just like every other program does.