Autzen

Autzen

Photo courtesy of David Putzier at Flickr.

reverse image

reverse image

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Duck Stuff: Sunday Edition

■ Now we know why Vernon Adams is the starter, Lockie is fine as the cleanup/backup QB and did a fair job against Georgia St. but I wouldn't want him as my starter. The game was in hand shortly after kickoff with a pick six and the Ducks rolled to a 61-28 victory. I just have to add that the new " Fighting Duck" logo is on par with #roboduck....just bring back the "O" and the wings. Here are the major stories on the game yesterday, I will get off my soapbox.

Rob Moseley has the game recap, looks at how the defense did, talks about Jeff Lockie's first start and has a postgame notebook; Joel Odom has a video recap of the game; Andrew Greif said the Ducks shook off the cobwebs; Mark Helfrich and Scott Frost talk to the media after the game; Cole Elsasser has game photos and ESPN rounds out the coverage.

GO DUCKS!

No comments: