Autzen

Autzen

Photo courtesy of David Putzier at Flickr.

reverse image

reverse image

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Duck Stuff: Saturday Edition

■ Tyson Alger continues his "get to know an opponent" series with a look at Washington St.

Luke Falk and Washington State's passing attack will be the best early-season test for the Ducks and a revamped secondary from a year ago. Oregon graduated Erick Dargan, Ifo Ekpre-Olomu and Troy Hill from last year's secondary, meaning that the Chris Seisay-led Oregon defensive backs will have a chance to prove their mark against the most action they'll likely see all season.

■ Tyler Johnstone was added to the Outland Trophy watch list while DeForest Buckner was named to the Bronco Nagurski Trophy watch list.

■ Tyler Timm talks about three players that are flying under the radar heading into fall camp.

■ Max Thornberry believes summer ball could be the savior for the Ducks baseball team this year.

GO DUCKS!

4 comments:

DDubbs76 said...

Two things...I dig the idea of previewing each game...makes me feel like the season is at hand. I also thought the, "three Ducks you might have missed" article was a good read...makes me feel like I'm learning more about this new team. This offseason has a strange feeling, which is fun...not sure what to expect!

Mike Wines said...

I like your comments Dave..

Mike Wines said...

I like your comments Dave..

Mike Wines said...

I like your comments Dave..