Autzen

Autzen

Photo courtesy of David Putzier at Flickr.

reverse image

reverse image

Friday, May 01, 2015

Duck Stuff: Friday Edition

■ Rob Moseley reports Marcus Mariota was drafted #2 by the Tennessee Titans and Arik Armstead went at #17 to the San Francisco Forty Niners.

"For me, I'm going to do my best to transition to everything," Mariota said in a conference call with Titans reporters.

"I'll continue to be the player I've always been, and do whatever's asked of me. Coach Whisenhunt's going to have his offense and the complexities of his system, and I'm going to do my best to execute it."

■ The Ducks (25-19, 7-11 Pac-12) host the Cardinal on Friday at 6 p.m., Saturday at 2 p.m. and Sunday at noon, needing to scratch and claw for every possible win over the final month of the regular season. “We're still in the conversation,” UO left-hander Cole Irvin said. “We haven’t lost faith in that at all.”

GO DUCKS!

No comments: