Autzen

Autzen

Photo courtesy of David Putzier at Flickr.

reverse image

reverse image

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Duck Stuff

■ Andrew Greif wonders if Bralon Addison's recovery will have a happy ending after his injury last year.

"Once I get out there going through actual team-involved drills and moving around just naturally and doing stuff without thinking so much ... instead of worrying about my knee, I think it'll all just pass over and I'll be like, 'Wow I'm really out here playing again,'" Addison said. "I think once that time comes, I'll be fine."

■ Oregon dropped game two (9-5) with the Wildcats after a big inning spelled their doom.

On Deck: Oregon and Arizona wrap up the three-game set on Sunday at 11:05 a.m. with the game televised on the Pac-12 Networks. UO will send Cole Irvin (1-1) to the mound.

GO DUCKS!

1 comment:

Silvia Jacinto said...

Reading your article is such a privilege. It does inspire me,
I hope that you can share more positive thoughts. Visit my site too.
The link is posted below.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net