Autzen

Autzen

Photo courtesy of David Putzier at Flickr.

reverse image

reverse image

Friday, February 27, 2015

Duck Stuff: Morning Mud

Morning Mud
■ Andrew Greif has five questions for Pharoah Brown in this video interview.

"People ask me am I going to play, am I going to redshirt. I mean, this is a career decision, so I want to make sure my stuff is fully healed, that I can do everything and not rush back. That's why I don't even look that long out. If I'm able to play, I'll play. If I'm not, I'm not."

■ Chantel Jennings sat down with DC Don Pellum recently for a little Q&A session.

Andre Yruretagoyena will not return to the football team for his senior season due to health reasons.

■ Jason Selby wonders if Fotu Leiato might be Oregon's next shining star for the football team.

■ Mitchell Tolman looks back at what led him to being a switch hitter.

Oregon takes on UC Santa Barbara this afternoon at 2 PM to kick-off a three game road series.

"We're ready," [Austin] Grebeck said. "We want to see some good competition, see some good pitching, see how we stack up against guys. We think we're pretty good, and we want to see how it's going to turn out."

GO DUCKS!

No comments: