Autzen

Autzen

Photo courtesy of David Putzier at Flickr.

reverse image

reverse image

Thursday, January 01, 2015

Duck Stuff: Morning Mud

Morning Mud
■ Rob Moseley talks about the steady progression of Byron Marshall from RB to all around receiver.

Is Marshall a receiver? Is he a running back? "I just think of myself as an athlete," Marshall said. "I think I can be successful lining up everywhere." For the Ducks in 2014, Marshall has proven that at every turn.

■ Chantel Jennings gives you 10 reasons why Oregon will beat FSU today.

■ Ken Goe wonders if today is the day.

Andrew Greif talks about the early concerns regarding the freshmen and how they turned into a strength.

Derrick Malone might be bruised and battered but he will play a key role in the game today.

Charles Fisher gives to things to watch for in the game today.

■ Justin Wise and Joseph Hoyt along with Gary Laney and ESPN share their predictions. My prediction will be in the comments on this post.

GO DUCKS!

2 comments:

Mike Wines said...

Oregon 38 - FSU 27

GO DUCKS!

DDubbs76 said...

I'm going 45-38. Word.