Autzen

Autzen

Photo courtesy of David Putzier at Flickr.

reverse image

reverse image

Thursday, October 02, 2014

Duck Stuff: Morning Mud

Morning Mud
Rob Moseley has your Wednesday practice report.

[Tony] James already has been named one of Oregon’s scout-team players of the week twice this season, for his efforts leading up to the Michigan State and Wyoming games. He has embraced his role in practices while being kept on track to redshirt this season.

“I just try to bring a positive attitude to the team,” James said. “If I look at it like I can’t contribute to the team, what good am I? I try to bring the attitude that I’d want a person to bring on the opposite side of the ball from me. Just full-speed, full-tilt.”

Tyson Alger gives you five things to watch in the game tonight.

■ Andrew Greif wonders if Oregon can keep up their near perfection status this season on giving up turnovers.

■ Did you know Mark Helfrich had to sign a waiver every year for the use of Autzen Stadium?

Interesting piece on the football equipment managers who keep things running smoothly for the Ducks.

■ Sean Larson says the Ducks will have their hands full trying to shut down Arizona's explosive offense.

■ Dale Newton shares a story on Mark Helfrich.

GO DUCKS!

2 comments:

Mike Wines said...

Oregon 48 - Arizona 35

DDubbs76 said...

Thats funny that they sign a waiver!