Autzen

Autzen

Photo courtesy of David Putzier at Flickr.

reverse image

reverse image

Sunday, September 07, 2014

Duck Stuff: Morning Mud



ESPN recaps the big game yesterday as Oregon beat Michigan St. 46-27.

■ I have to be honest and say I wasn't completely sure the Ducks would win this game but they proved I didn't have anything to worry about. Mark Helfrich passed my test as did the team, they're for real. Excited for the season to unfold. Here are the game stories from around the web:

Rob Moseley talks about a stout defense, the right responses and his notebook; Ted Miller says the script was flipped; Kevin Gemmell tells us what we learned in the Pac-12 this week; Andrew Greif says the Ducks are for real; Tyson Alger talks about the chemistry between Mariota and Allen; Jason Quick says Arik Armstead changed the narrative on physical teams; John Canzano praises Marcus Mariota and ESPN has the game recap.

GO DUCKS!

1 comment:

DDubbs76 said...

I thought we were going to lose. Everything is earned, and this moves Helfrich into my camp. I would still rather he never interview or be in front of the camera, but his team was down, and he brought them back.