Photo courtesy of David Putzier at Flickr.

Friday, May 02, 2014

Duck Stuff: Morning Mud

Morning Mud
Tyson Alger says Scott Frost and John Neal (coaches for each team) will keep things pretty basic to allow the younger players to make an impact during the Spring Game.

“I’m going to be more busy keeping John Neal away from the offense,” Frost said. I’ll have my hands full with the offense. He always comes up to me and says, ‘This guy is in. Attack him.’ So if he gives me the green light, I’ll go after his guys.”

■ We also have Spring Game stories from Chantel JenningsMike Hayden Andrew Greif and a sneak peek at the uniforms with another look at previous "military themed" uniforms.

Oregon vs dawgs a friendly rivalry, not thinking that's even close.

■ Nice story on Dior Mathis who is finally finding the fun again.

■ Rob Moseley reports the baseball team is looking to regroup at PK Park against Arizona.

Oregon’s hitters will face an Arizona staff that brings a 4.61 ERA into the weekend. That sets up as a welcome respite after the Ducks were stifled by Beaver beav trash pitching last weekend.

GO DUCKS!

1 comment:

DDubbs76 said...

HAHAHAHA! Strikethrough!