Photo courtesy of David Putzier at Flickr.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Duck Stuff: Morning Mud

Morning Mud
Michael Kim has a short Q&A session with long time football fan and FishDuck.com writer Josh White.

“We had GA tickets growing up and my mom would take us to games.  I really started going to games during the Rose Bowl year in ’94.  I’ve been to virtually every home game since then.  The only one that I missed was the 72-0 win against New Mexico in ’10.  One of my wife’s family members scheduled their wedding on that day.  I remember sneaking out of the wedding right after their vows and finding a hotel bar to watch the game on TV in my suit.”

■ Brian Flinn says it is a combination of rhythm, timing and deception that find the Oregon passing game finding success in the NFL.

■ Rob Moseley expects to see both similarities and differences in Oregon's rematch with BYU in the opening round of the NCAA tournament. (I guess that means it will be completely different?)

■ Jen Beyrle looks at how the Ducks have fared in the annual March Madness tournament.

■ Garrett Cleavinger is looking to regain his setup role that he excelled at last year.

"It's starting to get more back into a rhythm like it was last year," he said. "I'm getting that comfort level back when I come on the mound." 

"I don't know (what changed), but we're going to can that," [George] Horton said on Sunday of Cleavinger. "He was spectacular today and spectacular on Friday. That's what we saw last year." 

GO DUCKS!

1 comment:

DDubbs76 said...

You just never know with Oregon basketball, and with this team especially...you just never know.