Photo courtesy of David Putzier at Flickr.

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Duck Stuff: Morning Mud



KEZI was on hand to document Oregon's arrival in San Antonio yesterday.

■ Rob Moseley also adds a busy schedule for the Ducks in preparation for the Alamo Bowl on Monday.

■ Ryan Kang continues the photo countdown to the Alamo Bowl with a look at Autzen Stadium.

 Dale Newton discounts Stewart Mandel's prediction of doom for Oregon against Texas.

■ ATQ looks at all the stats to figure out a winner for the Alamo Bowl.

The current spread is Oregon -14. That is what should happen if Oregon plays to their level. I just don't see that happening, especially given that it's essentially a home game for Texas, it's Mack Brown's last game and we've not demonstrated a turnaround. If I were a betting man, I'd take Texas and the points. I still think we win, but I think it's a lot closer than 14.

GO DUCKS!

No comments: