Friday, March 22, 2013
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• Oregon went wire to wire and beat Oklahoma St. 68-55 in a game the Ducks dominated. Video courtesy of KEZI.
Damyean Dotson scored 17 points and Arsalan Kazemi added 11 points and 17 rebounds to help 12th-seeded Oregon extend a run that began in the Pac-12 tournament by beating the fifth-seeded Cowboys 68-55.
Oregon advanced to play fourth-seeded St Louis (27-6) on Saturday for a spot in the Midwest regional in Indianapolis next week.
• John Canzano liked what he saw and believes Oregon has a good shot at making the sweet sixteen.
• Joe Packer takes a closer look at Arik Armstead.
• The spring game will be played on April 27 at 11 am local time and broadcast live on the Pac-12 Network.
• Rob Moseley previews the offensive line heading into spring practice.
The Ducks will feel good entering the summer if: Mana Greig keeps coming along in his rehab, Stevens steps up this month and young guys James Euscher and Andre Yruretagoyena develop into capable backups.
Posted by Mike Wines at 4:25 AM