Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• Dan Rubenstein gives Oregon some love (4:00) when it comes to the Midwest bracket of the NCAA tournament.
• Chances of Oregon getting out of the Midwest region unscathed and making it to the Final Four? 0.3 percent according to this report.
• Sam Arney takes look at past future and current Oregon five star recruits and wonders if Thomas Tyner will live up to the hype.
• Mark Flores has his weekly recruiting report.
• The Pac-12 honored De'Anthony Thomas as the men's athlete of the week for his performance at the track meet last weekend.
• Rob Moseley looks to the upcoming spring practice starting up giving us a refresher on quarterbacks to start things up.
What we don't know: What happens if Mariota goes down?
The Ducks will feel good entering the summer if: Jake Rodrigues is running at 100 percent and competing with Jeff Lockie for the No. 2 job, bringing the best out of both prior to the start of the season.
Posted by Mike Wines at 4:41 AM