Photo courtesy of David Putzier at Flickr.

Sunday, February 03, 2013

Duck Stuff: Morning Mud



All the TD's from the Arizona State game held on Oct. 18, 2012. Enjoy.

• Aaron Fentress profiles another high school commit as he looks at Juwaan Williams from Tucker, GA.

Williams told ESPN.com recently: "Oregon and Vanderbilt both liked me at either wide receiver or defensive back. I'm confident in my abilities wherever they want me, so my plan is to go in and compete from day one. Whatever works out to be the best for the team is what will be the best spot for me."

The men's basketball team dropped their second game in a row yesterday as they lost a heart breaker to Cal 58-54.

• Of course I'm sure we'll all be watching some of our favorite former Ducks playing in the Super Bowl today.

GO DUCKS!

1 comment:

DDubbs76 said...

Mariota looked so fast on his TD run...he was outrunning the DBs. Word.