Saturday, February 23, 2013
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• Former Oregon coach Chip Kelly talks with the press at the NFL combine yesterday. Typical Chip.
• Dale Newton says Chip did one thing better than anyone, prepare players so they're ready when needed.
• Kyle Long is getting quite a bit of attention at the NFL combine too.
• Jim Maloney opens the history book and takes a look back to 1948 and one of the great Oregon football teams that featured Norm Van Brocklin at quarterback.
• The home opener didn't go as planned yesterday as the baseball team lost 7-2 to Loyola Marymount. Second game of a three game series will be today at 2:00 pm at PK Park.
Posted by Mike Wines at 5:12 AM