Thursday, January 03, 2013
• The KATU crew talks about Chip Kelly and then takes a look at a few creative Duck fans.
• Ted Miller has a short preview to the Fiesta Bowl and lists the keys to the game for Oregon.
• Sharon Katz has ten Fiesta Bowl stats you should know.
• Ken Goe believes Chip Kelly has the center stage on game day.
• Wade Evanson says it's game day all night long.
• Kevin Gemmell and Ted Miller both predict an Oregon victory.
• Rob Moseley predicts a 14 point Oregon victory and will be interested to see....
...just how much Nick Aliotti can contain Klein. Aliotti likes nothing more than to face a power running game. For him, it's true, honest football, mano a mano, may the best man win. And the Wildcats figure to run right into the teeth of the UO defense, with their big quarterback Klein. Oregon's swarming defense figures to get a boost today with the return of nose guard Wade Keliikipi, which only enhances the Ducks' chances of stopping the run.
Posted by Mike Wines at 1:22 PM