• Now that football over De'Anthony Thomas has a little more free time. Pretty cool that he is helping coach a local YMCA kids team. Video courtesy of KEZI.
• Rob Moseley has a season review for the quarterbacks and looks ahead to this year.
ENTERING SPRING: With Mariota coming off an all-conference season in which he was named Pac-12 offensive freshman of the year, there's no quarterback competition to worry about this year. The looming question will be the status of Bennett, who is still considering whether his future is with the Ducks, and told CSNNW recently he could only commit to the team through the spring. There has also been speculation a position switch could be looming; he's a gifted athlete with the potential to play receiver and safety, though the Ducks have solid returning depth at both positions. That makes it tough to envision Bennett cracking the two-deep at either spot, and in that case, what's the point of switching? The other thing to watch in the spring game will be the development of Rodrigues and Lockie, who could be competing for the job of backing up Mariota come fall.
• Charles Fisher analyzes the "no-read" inside zone play used in the Fiesta Bowl.
• If you could put a monetary value on the Oregon Duck football team they would be the most valuable in the Pac-12 according to this report.
• The Oregon Duck basketball team cracked the top 25 for the first time in quite awhile.
Oregon joined the The Associated Press Top 25 Monday morning at No. 21 after sweeping the Arizona schools at home. It's the Ducks' first ranking since December 2007.