Photo courtesy of David Putzier at Flickr.

Monday, January 07, 2013

Duck Stuff: Morning Mud





ESPN and KEZI reported last night that Chip Kelly will remain at Oregon for the foreseeable future. Nice  to finally get this put to rest. No more being glued to Twitter and sources at the U of O confirmed the report as well.

Dusty Ritter has a Q&A with senior punter Jackson Rice.Here is just one exchange.

Q: What would you like to do after football?

A: I’d love to stay involved in sports. No matter what I’m doing, I’ll probably try to coach or do something like that on the side. Football was my first love and that’s always going to be in my life. I've gotten my degree in three and a half years, so I’m ready for whatever I need to do.

GO DUCKS!

2 comments:

DDubbs76 said...

I just love Chip...he gives you everything you need to know. He said he would listen...he didn't say anything more, and he listened. He's in charge, and he won't jump to the NFL unless he's in charge. Sha-dango! Shapoopi!

DDubbs76 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.