Thursday, January 10, 2013
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• Some classic Chip Kelly moments from the previous season as compiled by Molly Blue and the staff at the Oregonian.
• Kevin Gemmell outlines what we learned as far as the Pac-12 bowl games go. Yeah, Oregon is damn good and maybe even better next year.
• Ted Miller lists the key returning players in the Pac-12 next year.
• A.J. Jacobson @DSA has a recruiting update.
• The UPS ad featuring Chip Kelly has only increased exposure for the University and the football program.
• Aaron Fentress previews and grades the 2013 team saying the potential is there for another great season.
• Could Oregon be on the cover of the next EA Sports NCAA Football game? Possibly.
• ESPN's Rece Davis sits down for a little Q&A session with Matt Walks @ODE.
Q: With a young offense and Kelly back on the sidelines, how do the Ducks stack up next year in your earliest of preseason polls?
A: For me, Oregon starts next season where they ended this season — national championship contenders.
I was a little disappointed I didn't get quite the love in the Pacific Northwest in the preseason that I thought I had earned by picking Oregon to win the national championship this year. Notre Dame, going into the BCS Championship Game, deserved to be there — the most deserving team. The best teams from the start of fall practice to the very end were Alabama and Oregon. Two different things.
Posted by Mike Wines at 4:35 AM