Monday, December 31, 2012
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• The Oregon Duck makes it from Las Vegas to Glendale on the fourth day of their road trip.
• Ifo Ekpre-Olomu believes he will have a much better game than when he played as a freshman against Wisconsin in the Rose Bowl.
"With football, especially at the corner spot, it's all about confidence and how you're going to play at the end of the route, and I think I've grown in both of those aspects of my game," he said.
That increase in confidence has made him more of a vocal leader and has helped the defense tie for the lead in the nation in takeaways with 38.
• Isaac Rosenthal and Rob Moseley have notes from yesterday's practice. Here are some photos from the practice session.
• Matching up the Oregon secondary versus the K-State receivers. Edge to Oregon.
• The Oregon Daily Emerald compares the Fiesta Bowl mascots and it was no contest, the Oregon Duck takes down Willie the Wildcat.
• Rob Moseley reports Kenjon Barner has picked up right where LaMichael James left off with a stellar season of his own.
Barner put himself in position to meet or exceed the goals he set for himself in the offseason, no matter how ambitious they may have seemed to anybody else. He’s enjoyed a season of historic proportions, with one game left to further cement his legacy.
“It’s been an absolute blessing,” Barner said. “That’s the best way to describe it.”
Posted by Mike Wines at 7:10 AM