Monday, December 24, 2012
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• Robby Boydstun and Steve Summers from eDuck talk recruiting including LB Danny Mattingly out of Spokane.
• Jerry Thompson sits down with Ryan Clanton for a little Q&A session.
• The Oregon Daily Emerald grades the secondary of the Fiesta Bowl participants.
• LaMichael James says patience is paying off despite the loss to Seattle last night.
• Ruben Garcia looks back at the 2001-2002 bowl season when Oregon took on Colorado in the Feista Bowl.
• Rob Moseley points out playing in BCS bowl games has become the new normal for Oregon.
The establishment of a “new normal” at Oregon coincided with the ascension of Chip Kelly to head coach in 2009.
“Chip raised the bar for us, and set new standards,” said defensive lineman Taylor Hart, who redshirted Kelly’s first fall as coach, and is now a junior.
“When you’re winning like this, it never gets old,” Hart said.
Posted by Mike Wines at 4:49 AM