Monday, December 17, 2012
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• Bryan Bennett and Kiko Alonso talk with reporters after practice yesterday. Video courtesy of KEZI.
• Ted Werth says there is a lot to like about Oregon's next place kicker.
A great place kicker is a potent weapon in a close game and Oregon now has help on the way in North Carolina high school senior Matt Wogan. Many experts consider Wogan to have the strongest leg in the country among high school kickers.
• Adam Jude reports Tyson Coleman's new attitude is paying dividends.
• Rob Moseley notes the big-play returners for K-State could pose problems for the Ducks.
• Kiko Alonso sat down recently for a little Q&A session.
• Dusty Ritter talked with Nick Cody recently and shares the interview.
DI: What’s the highlight of your career so far personally?
NC: Oh man, I’d love to say all the BCS games, but that’s not really it. I think one of my huge goals coming in as a freshman was to be a part of a change in this program. My freshman class, we talked for hours about the kind of things we wanted to do, the goals we wanted to set, and the things we wanted to accomplish. We've done a lot of those things. I think just having the program elevated to where it is today is something I’m really proud of, and I’m always probably going to be most proud of that.
Posted by Mike Wines at 4:45 AM