Photo courtesy of David Putzier at Flickr.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Duck Stuff: Morning Mud





Marcus Mariota and Tyler Johnstone talk with the media after practice yesterday. Video courtesy of KEZI.

Senior O-lineman Kyle Long is appealing to the NCAA for another year of eligibility.

If things develop as the Ducks hope this month, they’ll have another year to benefit from Long’s leadership. His hardship appeal is in the NCAA’s hands.

“I wasn't right at a certain point in my career,” Long said. “You see far too often kids don’t come to the surface and bring those issues out from under the table, under the rug. I’m just glad I got it handled, brought it to the forefront when I did. I don’t know where I’d be; I’d probably be in jail.”

Oregon led the way with six players named to the ESPN All Pac-12 Team.

Charles @FishDuck.com break down another new play from Chip Kelly and the Ducks.

Numerous LMJ fans liked what they saw in LaMichael's debut on Sunday.

• Allan Brettman reports Nike and Adidas helped shape the "Year of the Uniform" but it should really be "Nike and Oregon helped shape the Year of the Uniform.

When the Oregon Ducks established their credentials two years ago as college football's clotheshorse, the nation's tut-tutting over their uniforms could be heard coast to coast. The reaction of colleges trying to keep up with the Ducks, however, could be summarized in three words: We want in.

GO DUCKS!

1 comment:

DDubbs76 said...

We are trend-setters in all senses. Quack on that.