Friday, November 09, 2012
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• Nick Aliotti talks with the media after practice yesterday. Video courtesy of the Oregon Daily Emerald.
• Chuck Culpepper warns, "Duck and Cover," Oregon is playing at a different level than the rest of you.
It looked like spaceship football. It looked like most everything else looks antique. It looked like the rest of you are too busy huddling.
• Kevin Gemmell and Ted Miller both see an Oregon victory on Saturday.
• Tim Livingston believes that Chip Kelly could revolutionize the NFL if and when he decides to leave Oregon.
• Josh S. @FishDuck.com explains the Cover 0 defense Cal deploys against Oregon and wonders if there is cause for concern.
• Evidently Matt Barkley, Lane Kiffin and a student manager like soft balls.
• Marcus Mariota was named Manning Award player of the week for his efforts against USC.
• Rob Moseley reports Oregon is on pace to a record number of points per game this season.
Through nine games, Mariota and the Oregon offense have been ready for nearly anything they’ve seen. The results have been explosive — and potentially historic.
Posted by Mike Wines at 4:54 AM