Thursday, November 22, 2012
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• Chip Kelly talks with reporters after practice yesterday. Video courtesy of KEZI.
• Joey @FishDuck.com opens the history book and looks back at historic moments in the annual Civil War.
The 2012 Civil War game is going to be a true test for Oregon, and for Duck fans. If you make the trip up to Corvallis this year, just remember - there is nothing civil about this war.
• GoDucks.com shares their weekly football release for the Civil War.
• Adan Jude has a nice story on center Hronnis Grasu who clears out the chaos for Mariota.
• Anne M. Peterson previews the Civil War and calls it a study in opposites. Kind of like big brother, little brother.
• Aaron Fentress wonders if Oregon can slow down the passing attack of the beavs.
• Kenjon Barner wonders if he was a little "too patient" waiting for running lanes to open against Stanford.
• Rob Moseley provides us with a complete weekend viewing guide to the important games for Duck fans.
• Ted Miller and Kevin Gemmell give their Pac-12 predictions for the weekend and both favor Oregon.
• Marcus Mariota blames himself for the loss against Stanford and looks to bounce back this week.
"When you see a kid like that you understand why we know he's such a special kid because of how hard he is on himself," Oregon coach Chip Kelly said. "You watch how well he's practiced the last two days and you get excited about the next opportunity to go out there and try to straighten the ship out."
• Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Enjoy a day of family, friends, football and food and give thanks for all that is special to you and your loved ones.
Posted by Mike Wines at 6:02 AM