Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• Nick Aliotti talks with reporters after practice yesterday. Video courtesy of the ODE.
• Ted Miller, Rob Moseley and Joe @FishDuck.com preview the Civil War.
Moseley: The Ducks (10-1, 7-1) are looking to recover from their first loss of the season, which ended a school-record 13-game winning streak. Oregon needs a win Saturday plus a Stanford loss to UCLA in order to stay alive for its fourth straight conference title, and the Ducks need USC to upset Notre Dame in order to keep their BCS championship hopes alive.
• The Nikeblog unveiled a new Civil War T-shirt.
• Ken Goe says the Civil War rhetoric has toned down but mentions the beav trash have not forgotten the "little brother" comment from two years ago.
• Koa Ka'ai has been named to the first team Pac-12 all-academic team and Dion Jordan is now a finalist for the Butkus Award.
• Have a desire to attend the Pac-12 championship game? All the details are here.
The Championship Game will be played on Friday, Nov. 30 at 5 p.m. PT at Oregon, Stanford, or UCLA with the final site determined by this Saturday’s games between Stanford-UCLA and Oregon-Oregon State.
The following scenarios will determine the host institution:
Stanford will host if it beats UCLA;
Oregon will host if it beats Oregon State AND UCLA beats Stanford;
UCLA will host if it beats Stanford AND Oregon State beats Oregon.
Fans are encouraged to purchase tickets this week. Ticket prices at each university start between $80-$85.
Posted by Mike Wines at 4:41 AM