• Rob Moseley lists the games and outcomes Duck fans should root for.
If you're an Oregon fan holding out hope for the natty, you really want to see ...
1) The Ducks beat Oregon State next week;
2) USC beat Notre Dame next week;
3) Florida State beat Florida next week.
A Stanford loss to UCLA, and a subsequent win over UCLA in the Pac-12 title game by Oregon, would also help, but I'm not sure it's critical.
• Pat and Jai over at FishDuck.com also list important games to watch that will have a big impact on where Oregon will be ranked when the season is over.
• One thing nobody mentions, if the Ducks take care of business against the beavs they will still end up in the top ten of the BCS and will almost assuredly be an at-large BCS team and go to one of the big BCS bowl games. How entertaining would a Texas A&M vs Oregon matchup be?