Friday, November 16, 2012
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• Chip Kelly talks with the media after practice yesterday. Video courtesy of the Daily Emerald.
• Adam Jude wonders if Stanford can make the second half interesting this year.
"I think the entire conference has an Oregon problem," Stanford coach David Shaw said.
"We don't talk about stopping anything," Shaw said. "We're talking about slowing everybody down. There's no stopping these guys.
• Ted Miller talks about the biggest Pac-12 matchup this weekend.
• Brian @FishDuck.com talks about winning the national title and what that would mean. Other good reads at FishDuck.com include a Stanford opponent breakdown by Josh S. and a big "thanks for nothing Alabama" by Josh W.
• Kevin Gemmell and Ted Miller both predict an Oregon victory against Stanford.
• A win against Stanford locks up the Pac-12 North for Oregon.
If the Ducks can get past visiting Stanford this week, they'll lock up the division and earn a spot in the Pac-12 championship game. They still have to go through Oregon State next week -- but wins over both of those clubs should help them in the BCS standings. Well, at least on the computer side. The Ducks hold the No. 1 spot in both human polls. So if they win out, they will be in the national championship game.
Posted by Mike Wines at 4:45 AM