Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• Nick Aliotti talks with reporters after practice yesterday. Video courtesy of the Oregon Daily Emerald.
• Aaron Fentress takes a sneak peek at the upcoming Stanford game.
Early prediction: The Ducks have so much offense that at times it doesn't seem to matter what they do on defense. That will hold true on Saturday. UO 52, Stanford 24.
• Rob Moseley reports the Oregon defense looks to regroup after injuries took their toll at Cal.
• Adam Jude notes Avery Patterson is out for the remainder of the season (according to a source) with a torn ACL.
• With all the injuries to the defense might we see De'Anthony on that side of the ball? Maybe.
• Charles @FishDuck.com analyzes a couple of new passing formations seen at the Cal game.
• Would Oregon be the BCS favorite with no SEC teams in the picture?
• Bob Clark reports all eyes will be on the game against Stanford this Saturday in front of a nation wide audience.
• Ted Miller and Matt Hayes both have Oregon at #1 in their respective Pac-12 power rankings.
• There is a mad dash to the finish line in the Pac-12 and Oregon leads the way.
• Ted Miller has Marcus Mariota as an offensive standout in his weekly Pac-12 rewind.
Despite getting banged up in the first half, Oregon quarterback Marcus Mariota was brilliant in the win at California, completing 27 of 34 passes for 377 yards and six touchdowns. He also rushed six times for 42 yards. He's now No. 1 in the nation in passing efficiency.
Posted by Mike Wines at 4:42 AM