• Keeerrrttt @FishDuck.com shares their video of pregame activities along with post game interviews with coaches and players after the 59-17 Oregon victory at Cal.
• ESPN has a few highlights from the game after a big night from Mariota and Huff.
• There was plenty to feel nervous about as Oregon players continued to leave the game with injuries but after the defense settled down and the offense began clicking it became evident that Oregon would leave Berkeley with a victory. On to the game coverage stories.
Ted Miller credits the defense for pulling together when a bunch of freshmen were pressed into service; Rob Moseley was impressed with Josh Huff; Eric Gilmore called it a mismatch; Bob Clark notes the gritty play of Kenjon Barner and Marcus Mariota shows the heart of this team; Ken Woody says the Ducks overcame a shaky start; Robby Boydstun notes the big turnovers the Ducks got; Kevin Gemmell reports on the game changing moment after the Boseko Lokombo interception in the third quarter; Steve Summers calls Marcus Mariota the most valuable player of the game; ESPN and GoDuck.com round out the coverage.
• Bruce Ely captured some great game day photos.
• Next weeks Stanford game will be played at 5 pm local time and airs on ABC television and just might be hosting ESPN's College Gameday. (early Sunday news from Rob Moseley: Gameday confirmed for Eugene next week)