"Unbelievably impressive," Jeff Tedford said. "It will keep you awake at night watching that. They are prolific with what they are doing now. It's amazing how they are executing and the team speed they have, the way their quarterback is playing. There's really no holes. To do that against USC, which we all know is talented and athletic, was a real eye-opener."
• Joel @FishDuck.com previews the matchup against the Bears and likes Oregon 55-24.
Oregon sits four wins away from a trip to the BCS championship game, and tonight figures to be the easiest test left. While the Bears have always played the Ducks tough at home, this is simply too big of a mismatch. Oregon’s offense will prove too much and the defense will rebound from a poor performance last week.
• Aaron Fentress previews today's game and picks Oregon 55-17 and wonders if Kenjon Barner will have a big day.
Let's face facts; about the most compelling element of this game is going to be how many yards Barner racks up before being shutdown for the night. The senior is very much in the race for the Heisman Trophy but needs productive games from here on out to have a shot at winning the coveted trophy.
• Bob Clark believes Oregon isn't taking anything for granted as they take on the Bears today.
• Kenjon Barner was announced as a Doak Walker Award semi-finalist yesterday.
• Ted Miller wonders "did you know?"
Oregon has scored at least two touchdowns in two minutes or less in every game this season, including four such touchdowns. against USC last week. Louisiana Tech is the only other team to score at least two such touchdowns in all of its games.
• Adam Jude takes a quick look at the game and picks the Ducks 52-17.
• Rob Moseley predicts an Oregon victory, 45-10, and will be interested to see...
...how the UO defense responds to the USC game. Any other time, this might be the right formula for a trap game. But I've got to think Oregon's defense is eager to show that, unless you've got Marqise Lee on your side, you're not going to have the sort of success USC did. If it weren't for the defensive line questions, I'd predict an Oregon shutout, based in part on that.
• Personally, I think the Ducks will end this game early, 62-17.