Duck Fan Perspective - Oregon Vs. WSU 2012 from Fowlplay2010 on Vimeo.
• Fowlplay2010 shares his "fan perspective video of the game against WSU.
• Rob Moseley says, between preparation and adjustments, Oregon is usually a step ahead.
Washington held Stanford to just two field goals last week by bringing extra players up to the line of scrimmage to stop the run...Oregon expects more of the same Saturday night.
“We have things set up that we've prepared for all throughout practice that allow for us to do different things for what we expect from them,” said running back Kenjon Barner, who was such a key to the second-half explosion against WSU. “If they get in a set, what we expected them to do, we have plays we can capitalize off that.”
• Aaron Fentress previews the game against the Huskies but says they lack the offense to pose any serious threat.
• Adam Jude believes the return of Josh Huff makes the receiving corps deeper and stronger.
• Lots of good articles over at FishDuck.com as Joel Gunderson and Josh White preview the game, Josh Schlichter has the keys to the game and Kim Hastings lays out some of the reasons (good read) to hate the Huskies.
• John Canzano has a good story on Nick Saban's transparent attack on the Ducks and calls it laughable.
• Rob Moseley gives his prediction (23 point Oregon win) and will be interested to see:
...how "clean" a performance Oregon can put together. Penalties and turnovers and special teams breakdowns are going to happen to the best of teams. But you want to minimize them as much as possible, and show over the course of the season you're improving in your execution. How many nits will there be to pick over come Sunday?
• My prediction: Oregon 46 - Dawgs 21 Yellow helmet-green jersey-yellow pants.