Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• Chip Kelly talks with the media about the USC game in his weekly press conference. Video courtesy of Rob Moseley and the RG.
• Ted Miller believes consistency separates Oregon from the rest of the Pac-12.
You've heard all of the Chipisms: "We have a standard vision of how we should play," "Fast, Hard, Finish," "Win The Day," "Faceless opponent," "Every week is a Super Bowl," etc.
If a Pac-12 team intends to eclipse Oregon in the near future, it needs to suffuse its program with that same vision.
• Matt Beardmore previews the matchup with USC.
• Adam Jude says versatility keeps the O-line together despite injuries.
• Bob Clark notes November will be quite the stretch run for conference bragging rights.
• Oregon shows up quite often in this story on Pac-12 stats compared to the national numbers.
• Rob Moseley reports it will be quite the collection of star offensive players taking the field at the Coliseum on Saturday.
• Ken Goe wonders if USC is good enough to challenge the Ducks.
This week will be an interesting test of their (USC) view of themselves and of Kiffin's ability to push the right buttons. The jury is out on both counts.
Oregon, meanwhile, hasn't blinked while smashing eight straight opponents.
It's difficult to believe it will happen now.
Posted by Mike Wines at 4:35 AM