Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• Chip Kelly talks with reporters after practice yesterday. Video courtesy of KEZI.
• Rob Moseley sets the stage and Aaron Fentress takes a sneak peek to the upcoming Colorado game on Saturday.
From Aaron: Early prediction: The perfect day for a UO fan could include brunch, tailgating, in stadium by noon and then out by 1:30 to catch a matinee after Oregon goes up 40 in the first half before slamming on the brakes. UO 67, Colorado 16.
• Marcus Mariota is listed as a semi-finalist for the Davey O'Brien Award and Dion Jordan is on the Butkus Award semi-finalist list.
• The November 3rd matchup against USC has now been scheduled for 4 pm local time and will be aired on Fox it was announced yesterday.
• Ted Miller does a week eight Pac-12 rewind and has Oregon as the team of the week. Ted also has Oregon on top in his Pac-12 power rankings.
Oregon fumbled on its first possession at Arizona State and immediately yielded a touchdown. Ah, here's that road test we were talking about! Then the Ducks opened up a can of whup-butt and throttled the Sun Devils in one of the most dominating halves of football this season. Sure, the final was only 43-21. But it was 43-7 at the break, which allowed the Ducks to rest many of their starters much of the second half. Some test.
Posted by Mike Wines at 5:13 AM