Photo courtesy of David Putzier at Flickr.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Duck Stuff: Morning Mud



Chip Kelly talks with reporters after practice yesterday. Video courtesy of KEZI.

Aaron Fentress takes a sneak peek at ASU and likes the Ducks.

ASU's defense gave Oregon trouble last season before the Ducks got rolling in the second half and won 41-27. Then again, ASU has yet to face an offense the caliber of Oregon's. An upset is possible but not probable. UO 43, ASU 24.

Ted Miller has his Pac-12 power rankings updated where you will still find Oregon at number one.

Rob Moseley takes a quick look at ASU and then sets the stage with all sorts of stats.

Over at FishDuck.com, Charles diagrams big defensive plays and Josh W. takes an informal look at ASU in his three and out series.

GoDucks.com has their weekly football release ready for the ASU game.

Adam Jude wonders if the kicking game is up to par.

"I would still say with our kicking game, I guess, the jury's out in terms of where we are," UO coach Chip Kelly said.

"I'm trying to get better and better," said Beard, who has converted all 40 of his point-after tries and even scored a two-point conversion on a pass from punter Jackson Rice. "You can't dwell on the misses and I haven't been. I kicked well today and I'm hoping to kick well tomorrow ... and then come Thursday, I'm just going to kill it."

"I have all the confidence I can do it."

GO DUCKS!

1 comment:

DDubbs76 said...

It will be a typical humbling of ASU.