Sunday, October 14, 2012
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• Chip Kelly talks with reporters after practice yesterday. Video courtesy of KEZI.
• Rob Moseley and Aaron Fentress talk about the possibility that Isaac Remington won't see action against ASU on Thursday who might fill his shoes on the d-line.
Moseley: While the potential for shuffling around some veterans exists, Aliotti said there is "a good shot" freshmen Arik Armstead and DeForest Buckner could pick up more playing time.
• David @FishDuck.com opens the history book and looks at the bright side of Oregon's 1997 mid-season slump.
• John Canzano shares his audio recording of an interview with Nick Aliotti where they talked about defensive improvements from a year ago.
• Top Oregon running back recruit Thomas Tyner had another big game a couple of days ago.
For the season, Tyner has 2,328 yards on 184 carries and 30 total touchdowns. That's a staggering 12.7 yards per carry for the Ducks' top recruit.
Posted by Mike Wines at 7:39 AM