Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• What does "The Duck" do when he isn't involved in a push up drill? Run the school newspaper of course.
• Aaron Fentress grades the Ducks on the first half of the season.
No. 2 Oregon has carved up six opponents in ways that would make a butcher blush.
• Former Oregon running back, Jonathan Stewart donated 250k toward the construction of the Cas Center expansion project.
• Former Oregon quarterback Darron Thomas joined the Calgary Stampeders as a member of their practice roster.
• Ted Miller compares the Pac-12 leaders in most of the national stat categories, you'll find Oregon mentioned frequently.
• The Boston Globe details how Chip Kelly has influenced Bill Belichick and the Patriot offense.
Kelly’s overall message to the Patriots: Don’t put a limit on your players’ minds; they will learn whatever you teach them.
“I was interested to hear how he did it,” Belichick said. “I would say he expanded it to a different level and it was very interesting to understand what he was doing. Certainly I've learned a lot from talking to Chip about his experiences with it and how he does it and his procedure and all that.”
Posted by Mike Wines at 4:58 AM