Saturday, September 08, 2012
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• Josh S. @FishDuck.com previews today's game against Fresno St.
• Ted Miller wonders, did you know?
Since coach Chip Kelly took over in 2009, Oregon has had 60 rushing plays of at least 30 yards, the most in FBS. That’s bad news for the Bulldogs. Over that same span, Fresno State’s defense has allowed 45 such plays (worst in FBS).
• Aaron Fentress thinks it would be agood idea if Fresno St. brings their "A" game so the Ducks will have a real test before Pac-12 play begins. Can't say that I disagree as Tennessee Tech doesn't have a chance.
• Joel @FishDuck.com previews the Fresno St. game where he has Oregon winning 60-27.
• Rob Moseley sits down with Michael Clay for a little Q&A session.
• Jon Wilner has an update on connection options to the Pac-12 Network. One that interested me follows:
If you have Comcast, every game is available on computers through Xfinity, but Comcast hasn’t thrown the switch — or whatever it does — to make games available on iPads.
(Again, to authenticate: Your Comcast cable system must show at least one of the Pac12Nets. I’m aware that this is a huge problem for fans in Chicago and Washington, D.C./Northern Virginia.)
* Late note from the Pac-12...they reached an agreement with the Dish Network, games will be available immediately. another option for out of state or folks who don't have any other access is to go here and you can listen live via your computer...you"ll be listening to Jerry Allen call the game...
• Rob Moseley predicts Oregon will beat Fresno St. 63-21 and is interested in seeing a few things.
• My prediction: Oregon 56 - Fresno St. 27. Uni's: Helmet Green-Jersey Green-Pants grey. As always I will have a highlight video available tomorrow afternoon.
Posted by Mike Wines at 5:20 AM