Duck Fan Perspective - Oregon Vs. Arizona 2012 from Fowlplay2010 on Vimeo.
• Fowlplay2010 shares his "fan perspective" video of the Arizona game. Always does a good job.
• Aaron Fentress has a nice behind the scenes story on Colt Lyerla, who received a lot of support growing up.
To those who know him well, it's a miracle he is attending college, let alone starring for the nation's No. 2 ranked team.
"There's a lot of good people back there that helped me out with a lot of things," Lyerla says. "That's a big part of the reason I'm here right now."
• Will Wazzu kick to De'Anthony Thomas tonight? Probably not and the numbers prove it.
• Kevin Gemmell has a Q&A with Marcus Mariota.
• Ivan Maisel has a good read on the changing culture at Oregon, where the Ducks are on their best behavior.
• More game previews from Steve Summers, Joel @FishDuck.com and Aaron Fentress. They all predict a big Oregon win over WSU. Personally I like the Ducks by 35. Oregon 56 - WSU 21.
• Ted Miller wonders "did you know?"
No team has been more offensively dominant than Oregon since Chip Kelly took over in 2009. In that time, the Ducks lead FBS in scoring (44.0 PPG), games scoring 40 or more points (32) and are one of four teams with an average margin of victory of at least 20 points. Boise State, TCU and Alabama are the others.
• Rob Moseley predicts a 28 point Oregon victory tonight and will looking to see:
...if Marcus Mariota and De'Anthony Thomas can avoid turnovers, and the offensive line can limit some of the penalties from the last couple weeks. Oregon's athletic edge over the WSU defense will be significant, but if the young skill players turn it over a few times, things could get interesting. Also, the SI cover jinx seemed to take its toll for DAT last week, as he was held under 100 all-purpose yards for the first time this season; will he get his mojo back, against an opponent that provided one of his most memorable highlights of 2011?