Friday, September 28, 2012
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• Chip Kelly talks with reporters after practice yesterday. Video courtesy of KEZI.
• When it comes to receivers at Oregon it's long been said, if you want the rock you gotta block. And nothing changes even with a young receiving corps.
"The stereotypical receiver is kind of soft," Daryle Hawkins said. "They don't want to get their hands dirty. But that's not what we're about."
• Seems Wazzu is brimming with confidence as they get ready to face the Ducks. Yeah, good luck with that.
• Josh W. and Josh.S. @FishDuck.com preview the game against the Cougs.
• Anne M. Peterson previews the matchup with WSU.
• Dale Newton answers critics of the Oregon offense.
• Ted Miller and Kevin Gemmell predict a big Oregon win against Washington State.
• Bob Clark reports Oregon’s Ifo Ekpre-Olomu and Terrance Mitchell are willing targets for teams that want to throw.
“We have to make sure we’re in great condition because we’re going to be involved in a lot of plays,” Ekpre-Olomu said. “We’ll get a lot more action, so that’s good for Terrance and me.”
Posted by Mike Wines at 4:36 AM