Sunday, September 16, 2012
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• KEZI shares their new story from last last night on Oregon's 63-14 win over Tennessee Tech and Chip Kelly talks with reporters after the game. Video courtesy of KEZI and the Register Guard.
• Oregon game stories are provided by: Rob Moseley called it outstanding but flawed, the Oregonian called it a pounding, Adam Jude said it was flawed and spectacular, articles wrap up from Steve Summers and ESPN.
• Some great game photos are provided by the Oregonian and the Register Guard.
• Ken Woody suggests improvement is needed in several areas as the Ducks enter Pac-12 conference play next week.
Oregon is nowhere near the dominant team some fans expected to see, but there has been improvement in several areas the past two weeks. The Ducks need to clean up the penalties that occur after the whistle, and the inside game needs to get better.
The question that remains unanswered and will surely come up this next week when the most-improved team in the Pac-12, Arizona’s Wildcats, come calling to Autzen. How will the Ducks respond to failure and disappointment? That’s the big question the soft preseason schedule has not posed to the Ducks or their fans.
The Wildcats look a lot like Oregon, except in blue and red. Quarterback Matt Scott leads the league in passing and the ‘Cats are averaging over 41 points-per-game. They are physically talented and have great speed, just like the Ducks. Oregon had best play their best game of the season to avoid an upset.
• I will be back later today with my highlight video of the game. Stay subscribed to my YouTube channel to be notified of all Oregon highlight videos I upload.
Posted by Mike Wines at 4:12 AM