Thursday, September 13, 2012
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• Chip Kelly and Rahim Cassell talk with reporters after practice yesterday. Video courtesy of the Oregon Daily Emerald and Rob Moseley of the RG.
• Even the head coach for Tennessee Tech admits "it won't be pretty" when it comes to playing Oregon on Saturday.
Tennessee Tech wide receiver Da'Rick Rogers was a freshman at Tennessee in 2010 and Tech assistant coach Tyler Wilson was a special teams player for the Vols when the Ducks went to Knoxville and defeated the Vols 48-13.
"They've seen it firsthand," Watson Brown said, "and everything both of them tell me is it's not a pretty sight."
• Dale Newton says Tennessee Tech will take their beating so just "cut the check" when it comes to the game Saturday.
• Oregon is trying to figure out unique ways to get De'Anthony the ball on kickoffs but will settle for taking it on the forty if all else fails.
• Jon Wilner has the latest on the Pac-12 Network deal with Dish.
• Rob Moseley reports Oregon has contingency plans when it comes to losing two of their seniors, Boyeet and York.
• Ted Miller has some comments on De'Anthony Thomas in his latest edition of the Pac-12 superalative tracker.
De'Anthony Thomas, RB/WR, Oregon: He's averaging 16.6 yards per rush and has already scored five touchdowns -- three running, two receiving.
Posted by Mike Wines at 4:43 AM