Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• Carson York talks about his season ending injury after practice yesterday. You always feel for the guys with these injuries, get well soon Carson, you'll be missed. Video courtesy of KVAL.
• Rob Moseley has an update on the injury situation for all players.
• Ted Miller has Oregon in the number two spot on his Pac-12 power rankings.
A potential season-ending knee injury to safety John Boyett is a big -- and sad -- blow, and things didn't go as smoothly on offense as the opening weekend. But there still remains a wide gap between the top two teams here and the rest of the conference, even with the nice work yesterday.
• The Arizona game on Sept. 22 has a 7:30pm (local time) kickoff on ESPN it was announced yesterday.
• Charles @FishDuck.com analyzes the play of an emerging all-purpose star, Colt Lyerla.
• Aaron Fentress gives you a quick look at the Tennessee Tech team.
• Joel @Fishduck.com says the game against Tennessee Tech on Saturday should provide some opportunities for some of the younger players on the team.
Tennessee Tech should provide more opportunities for growth, and more reps for Mariota and the offensive line.
Posted by Mike Wines at 4:46 AM