Photo courtesy of David Putzier at Flickr.

Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Duck Stuff: Morning Mud







Christian French, Koa Ka'ai and Chip Kelly talk with Rob Moseley about their position moves and how the second day of practice went.

Steve Summers reports on day two of fall camp.

A.J. Jacobson lists three question marks for the Ducks. Wide receiver, quarterback and tight end.

• Mark Flores @FishDuck.com has his weekly recruiting update ready for you.

Brandon P. Oliver ($) reports Texas RB commit Dontre Wilson will be in Eugene on October 6th to visit Oregon.

"I'm solid to Oregon. That's where I want to be and where I'm going," Wilson said. "I have no other visits planned and don't see that changing." 

The one visit he will take is an official visit to Oregon when the Ducks host the rival Washington Huskies on Oct. 6th. 

"I don't know the date but I'm going up there for the weekend of the Washington game in October," Wilson said. "That's when a lot of guys will be there."

GO DUCKS!

No comments: