Tuesday, August 07, 2012
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• Chip Kelly, Kenjon Barner, De'Anthony Thomas, Bryan Bennett and Marcus Mariota talk with the media on opening day of fall camp. Video courtesy of KVAL.
• Rob Moseley notes the comings and goings of the 105 man fall camp roster.
• Carson York who was injured during the Rose Bowl game, is confident he will be ready to go for Oregon's first game against Arkansas St.
• Aaron Fentress reports that Josh Huff is healty, humbled and ready to live up to his potential in 2012.
• De'Anthony Thomas believes he and Kenjon Barner will be a dominating dui this year.
"Kenjon is a great guy, and I'm really looking forward to just dominating guys with him," Thomas said. "Me and Kenjon, we've been working hard this summer, and it's going to be a great season for us. ...
"Right now, I'm loving the running back spot. I have to step up and just be a leader like LaMichael James."
Posted by Mike Wines at 4:57 AM