Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• Nick Cody talks about the OL progress and Chip Kelly talk with reporters after practice yesterday. Video courtesy of Rob Moseley and the RG.
• Rob Moseley continues the OL theme with an article on the depth and talent on the 2012 squad.
• Colt Lyerla is back at fall camp after an excused absence.
• New uni's sometime soon? Could be.
• Will Rubin @ODE shares his #18 defining moment of Oregon football, the 2003 Michigan game.
• Mark Flores keeps us up to date on recruiting efforts at Oregon.
• Dale Newton @TheDuckStopsHere lists his top 25 Oregon players for the year.
• Brandon P. Oliver wonders how the "brand" of the Oregon Ducks stands.
Oregon's widespread innovations have made an impact on schools and programs all over the map. The financial backing of powerful boosters and general community support have helped the program grow into a national brand that has everyone's attention.
The question in the coming years will be what the Ducks will do next to push the envelope. The way things stand now, betting against the Oregon program seems like an exercise in futility.
Posted by Mike Wines at 4:53 AM