Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• Chip Kelly talks about the practice yesterday and then short snapper Jeff Palmer talks about his coming of age summer. Video and articles courtesy of Rob Moseley and the RG.
• Jon Wilner provides the ins and out of how and where to watch the new Pac-12 Network.
• Several very familiar names were selected to be a part of the 21st Oregon Athletics Hall of Fame class it was announced yesterday. Included were Joey Harrington, Chad Cota and Uncle Phil among others.
• Live competition today will begin to jolt the QB competition according to Aaron Fentress.
• Can't be bothered with the hassle of tailgating at Autzen? TailgatePal has your back.
TailgatePal has tailgate packages for anything from small family gatherings to larger group events. Individual packages can accommodate as many as 50 people, and the entire area can collectively accommodate up to 600 guests. Fans will be able to purchase sites for the season or can select single games, depending on availability.
Since the spaces are expected to fill quickly, Tailgaters opting for single-game packages should make reservations well in advance. Tailgate packages go on sale to the public Monday, August 13, 2012. Additional information can be found by visiting www.tailgatepal.com or by calling (888) 269-6478.
• Dale Newton asks if the cornerbacks are ready to become shutodwn/lockdown defenders?
No doubt Terrance Mitchell, Troy Hill and Ifo Ekpre-Olomu have been drilling on their footwork and hip turn all off season, and secondary coach John Neal has reviewed film with them of every catch, big play and touchdown they surrendered in 2011.
The three are all confident, aggressive, and talented. How much better will they be with a full year of experience?
Posted by Mike Wines at 4:14 AM