Monday, August 13, 2012
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• Josh Huff looks forward to the 2012 season and aims to improve on a disappointing 2011 campaign. Video courtesy of Rob Moseley and the RG.
• George Schroeder shares a touching story of one walk-on's big day.
• Aaron Fentress call the Oregon secondary, deep and flexible.
The competition and depth have created an atmosphere for improvement.
"We pride ourselves every day on working hard and we compete with each other and nobody in our defensive backfield likes to lose," Ekpre-Olomu said. "So in individual drills we're going against each other, trying to beat each other out every single day."
• Starting at #20, Will Rubin of the Oregon Daily Emerald (ODE,) looks at twenty defining moments of Oregon football, facility expansion.
Starting a countdown of defining football moments without mention of a player, game, or play might be unorthodox, but the construction boom at and around Autzen Stadium over the past 15 years is worthy of its own spotlight. From the Moshofsky Center to the futuristic locker rooms, the influence on the Ducks’ success is hard to miss.
• Joel Gunderson @FishDuck.com says a special feeling is looming in the air.
Oregon seems set up for another run, another year of firework offense and stingy D. If all goes according to plan, nothing short of 11 wins will be tolerated by an ever-demanding fan base. The talent is there. The depth is there, and the coaches are there. There seems to be only one thing left to do…
Win The Day.
Posted by Mike Wines at 5:02 AM