Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Duck Stuff: Morning Mud
• Back from a trip to Seattle to watch the Yankees take on the Mariners and it was epic (thanks Dave.). Not only the win Monday night, but the Ichiro trade was a definite bonus.
• The video above is from the Pac-12 Conference has Chip Kelly, Michael Clay and Kenjon Barner answering questions (skip to 1:35) from the media yesterday in Los Angeles.
• Ted Miller notes the main talking points during Oregon's Media Day press conference.
• Oregon was picked by the media to win the North division of the Pac-12 but lose to USC in the title game.
• Mark Flores @FishDuck.com keeps us up to date with all the latest news in recruiting.
• LaMichael James said goodbye to Eugene as prepares to enter training camp for the 49er's.
“It’s hard to say goodbye to a community you’ve been involved with for four years,” James said Friday. “It breaks my heart to leave. I sincerely cried that I have to go, but also because I’m excited to live out my dream.
“I’ll miss all my teammates very much. I just hope that I can stay involved in the Oregon community and that they don’t forget about me.”
Good luck LMJ. I seriously doubt you will ever be forgotten.
Posted by Mike Wines at 4:42 AM