Photo courtesy of David Putzier at Flickr.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Duck Stuff: Morning Mud



• Back from a trip to Seattle to watch the Yankees take on the Mariners and it was epic (thanks Dave.). Not only the win Monday night, but the Ichiro trade was a definite bonus.

• The video above is from the Pac-12 Conference has Chip Kelly, Michael Clay and Kenjon Barner answering questions (skip to 1:35) from the media yesterday in Los Angeles.

Ted Miller notes the main talking points during Oregon's Media Day press conference.

Oregon was picked by the media to win the North division of the Pac-12 but lose to USC in the title game.

Mark Flores @FishDuck.com keeps us up to date with all the latest news in recruiting.

LaMichael James said goodbye to Eugene as prepares to enter training camp for the 49er's.

“It’s hard to say goodbye to a community you’ve been involved with for four years,” James said Friday. “It breaks my heart to leave. I sincerely cried that I have to go, but also because I’m excited to live out my dream.


“I’ll miss all my teammates very much. I just hope that I can stay involved in the Oregon community and that they don’t forget about me.”

Good luck LMJ. I seriously doubt you will ever be forgotten.

GO DUCKS!

1 comment:

DDubbs76 said...

Pretty standard stuff...excited for fall camp to start...then it's really time to get pumped.

Thanks to you!